Friday, June 3, 2011

More Pics

Hello from beautiful Stockholm, where it finally gets dark at 11pm!   We are busy running around town but to satisfy my grandparents, we wanted to post more photos from our adventure.  By the way, we had a great time in Provence earlier this week and will post something about that in the coming days (along with one about Sweden and Amsterdam).  For now, I hope you enjoy the pics!

Love,
Griffin

Sipping apple juice in Vence
Mommy and her yummy shrimp risotto in Cannes
Playing in the sand in Saint-Tropez

In my own big boy seat on the way home from Paris
Touchdown! I must be dreaming that I'm an NFL ref.
Ready for a mountaintop picnic!
Enjoying ice cream in Tourrettes with Daddy. The specialty flavor is violet but I went for vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment