Sunday, April 17, 2011

Postcards from Zurich

Just a few photos from my visit to Zurich, Switzerland.  It's absolutely beautiful here with a perfect mix of city and nature.  Yesterday, we strolled around Old Town.  While I napped, mommy and daddy enjoyed a traditional Swiss meal for lunch - cheese fondue and chicken raclette. I ended my visit to the city by riding the merry-go-round.  Today we'll hike along a trail that leads to the quaint lakeside village of Kusnacht. 

Love, 
Griffin
At Stefan's house, reading Good Night World on the lounger. PETA would not be amused.

We walked into Zurich along Limmet River.

Old Town cafe where my parents feasted on cheese fondue.

"Let's take a spin on the autobahn!"

This photo is for my grandpa George. I'll be ready to drive your tractor when I return home.


No comments:

Post a Comment